Monday, October 27, 2008

Internet Marketer’s Mindset


“No true fiasco ever began as a quest for mere adequacy. A motto of the British Special Air Force is: ‘Those who risk, win.’ A single green vine shoot is able to grow through cement. The Pacific Northwestern salmon beats itself bloody on it’s quest to travel hundreds of miles upstream against the current, with a single purpose, sex of course, but also… life”
–Drew in Elizabethtown

Everyone seems to like unlimited income for the rest of their life, but people tend to be very cautious to the opportunities available. Based on my experience of selling ways to make money online, the most frequent question asked by prospects is how long it will take them to earn a few hundred bucks a month.

The time I chose to be an internet marketer, I did understand that I’m not going to make money for months or years for the worst scenario. Almost everyone choosing to be an entrepreneur would feel the same way. You cannot be an expert in a few months. The first months of being an internet marketer, I suffer a great loss of money for my marketing campaign. I learned from it.

What I have learned is as valueable as what we can learn in a business school.
The reason behind the above question is due to failures by most internet marketing beginner. Almost everyone use failure as a reason to stop moving or even stop starting. The fact is: failure is a way of God to teach us the true meaning of seriousness. Okay, so you fail! Learn something, keep smiling, and stick to it. Every penny you lost was not for nothing. Make sure you learn something from your failure.

I like the way Robert G. Allen do to focus to his business. Imagine you would be shot if you don’t make any penny next month from your business, what would you do now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

E-Business Books


My site is worth $401.5.
How much is yours worth?